Mark your calendar for Friday January 5th and Saturday January 6th for a FREE seminar on myotonic dystrophy at the Houston Methodist Research Institute. MDF Director of Development and Houston native Pam Lewis will be in attendance as well.
Scientific Symposium will target DM clinicians and researchers, but patients are welcome to attend if they are interested in scientific discussion.
Friday, January 5th – 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Patient Symposium will target patients and families, this will include clinical and research updates in lay language.
Saturday, January 6th – 9:00 to 1:00 p.m
- Charles Thornton, M.D., University of Rochester Medical Center
- Lorraine Potocki, M.D., Baylor College of Medicine
- Thomas Cooper, M.D., Baylor College of Medicine
- Ralf Krahe, Ph.D., University of Texas/MD Anderson Cancer Center
The event is free, but registration is required. Click here (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/myotonic-dystrophy-symposium-tickets-40114217705) to register now or call 713-363-7394 to attend.
- Date: January 5th and 6th, 2017
- Time: 2 PM to 5 PM, and 9 AM to 1 PM respectively
- Location: Houston Methodist Research Institute, 6670 Bertner Ave. RI Auditorium, R2-306 (Second Floor) Houston, TX 77030
- Refreshments will be served on both dates, parking will be validated