The MDF went to Washington, DC, last week to represent the DM community and participate in the Rare Disease Legislative Advocates Conference and Lobby Day.
Join MDF and help make a difference
At MDF, our mission is Care and a Cure: enhancing the quality of life of people living with myotonic dystrophy (DM), and to maximizing research efforts focused on finding treatments and a cure for this disease. But we can't do it alone. Our organization is a collaborative effort among families impacted by DM, the medical community and strategic community partners. Your participation is important!
Take a few minutes to learn about how you can get involved:
- Join TeamMDF and help MDF deliver important community-focused projects and resources
- Join the Myotonic Dystrophy Family Registry
- Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for information and contests only posted on social media
- Join the Community Forum
- Fundraise for MDF
- Make a donation to help us support patients and families and fund critical research and advocacy efforts
- Sign up for the newsletter and email alerts to stay abreast of research, disease and community news and events
- Read the latest news
- View our upcoming events
We appreciate your interest in MDF. Return to the website regularly to learn about our advocacy efforts and future opportunities to get involved.